Monday, May 18, 2015

Hey! I'm Over Here! Look At Me!


In an effort to make someone, anyone interested in him as a possible presidential candidate, Miss Lindsey Graham has announced that on June 1 he will declare whether he will throw his best Sunday bonnet in the ring or not.
"I will make an announcement on June 1st. You're all invited to come -- spend money when you do -- and I will tell you what I’m going to do about running for president," Graham said on CBS "This Morning."

Although Graham initially declined to say if he is running when asked by the CBS hosts, he nonetheless indicated he is pursuing the GOP nomination – potentially declaring his candidacy ahead of schedule.

"I'm running because of what you see on television. I'm running because I think the world is falling apart. I've been more right than wrong on foreign policy," Graham said. "It's not the fault of others, their lack of this or that that makes me want to run. It’s my ability in my own mind to be a good commander in chief and to make Washington work. “

Graham formed an exploratory committee, Security Through Strength, in January and has been staffing it as he prepares for what looks increasingly like it will become a full-fledged run for president. Graham told South Carolina state lawmakers last week that he's "99.9 percent sure" he's going to run.
Someone bring the smelling salts in case Miss Lindsey has the vapors from all the excitement.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]