Monday, June 20, 2011

What were you doing at age 17?

Mozart was composing this Concerto.


Comments:
I was damn busy learning how to be a sailor, fire weapons, kill people and basic seamanship. Something I needed to do if I wanted to stay alive....
 
In high school learning only a little because I came from two years of a really shitty two years of a pope school that scarred me for life.

That and giving up my life during the summer working in a quonsut hut sacking feed and loading trucks during unbearable summer heat. The feed came over straight from a burner making it even worse inside.

At least 70 hours a week @ the then minimum wage I believe of 95 cents an hour. How I regret doing that. I lost two summers of my life because I was supposed to work ya see and give that up.

It was worse than brutal. We got treated like shit!. It was slavery.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]