Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MoDo looks back at the Bushovik years

By way of Will Ferrell's one man show, “You’re Welcome America. A Final Night with George W Bush”. Along the way, the line between DC and Broadway blurs considerably.
reveals that he did walk in on Cheney once in the basement of the White House locked in the amorous arms of a giant goat devil in a room full of pentagrams.

“He looked at me with solid silver glowing orb-like eyes, and his breath had a strong ammonia scent to it,” Ferrell’s W. said. “And he told me in a language that I knew in my heart hadn’t been spoken in a thousand years ‘Pariff Go Lanerff!’ And I just ran.”
If MoDo hadn't attributed that to "Ferrell’s W." you could easily assume it was a real event from the last eight years.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]