Sunday, December 21, 2008

Does Rick Warren want to eat gays?

It seems that our latest high profile god-fraud has spoken in defence of his choice to give the Obama invocation. To do so he opined that he and Obama have much in common. He and Obama both pray to God, so what if Warren's god is a false god. Obama is skinny and Warren is fat and greasy. But the most startling statement came from an interview on Dateline.

"Just because I like pizza it doesn’t mean I should marry it. Biologically, I am predisposed to enjoy the immaculate melding of mozzarella cheese, red sauce and thick crust baked to tasty perfection.

"But that doesn’t mean I should enter into a lifelong commitment with Sicilian or plain, nor bed it down, nor bring children into the world and have them have to explain to their classmates why their mom’s crust is not a crisp as it once was.

"Does any child deserve to have their friends tossing Monday 2 for 1 coupons in his face? Not in my world they don’t. Yet, to say that I am against pizza-eaters or gays is absurd. Our Saddleback Church offer more weight-watchers meetings to overeaters than any other evangelical megachurch on the west coast."
So I think he is saying that gays are like pizza, you can eat them but you can't marry one. It won't last, especially when the game starts. Still, it would be fun to see Rick stick his little winky in a double cheese deep dish pizza fresh from the oven.

Comments:
Uhhhhh, Pizza Fucking, Rick??

That comes from some deep dark place and it seems we know much more about you than we need to know. As long as you aren't in the pizza delivery business, Rick, I don't care much if you like to load up your thin crust with a special sauce.

But no. You can't marry a pizza. Pizza's aren't able to give consent. When that happens, I'll be happy to entertain any rational and coherent arguments you might have.

In the meantime, I sugggest that you order in. I hear Papa John's is having a two-for one special right now.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]