Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Music Blogging

You can't say Cool without Fever



-Peggy Lee

Comments:
(sorry, OT, but I couldn't find your email) I love the site and thanks for the link a couple weeks ago to those funny Giuliani fake print ads. I see that they're finally getting some traction on the net (they were on Crooks and Liars today).

But that made me wonder if you'd seen any of the equally funny (and presumptively fake) Giuliani ads on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2Sc_E1llpY There's about eight of these ads by the anonymous abrad2345, the most recent of which is a sendup of an attack on Hillary over the drivers license issue. I think you'll dig 'em.

keep up the great work!!!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]