Sunday, November 11, 2007

Big Brother is here, but have no fear

Government and their corporate buddies will make sure that it is safeguarded from unofficial view.
Privacy no longer can mean anonymity, says Donald Kerr, the principal deputy director of national intelligence. Instead, it should mean that government and businesses properly safeguard people's private communications and financial information.
Aha! The old "trust us, we're the government" defense. Now I can sleep peacefully tonight, knowing that my data is safely in the hands of the people who outed Valerie Plame and her network. And when I wake up I am going to buy that bridge in Brooklyn and retire to my flying pig farm on the money I make from it.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]