Saturday, December 30, 2006

A Passing Thought

While listening to the news on the radio, I heard someone refer to Our Dear Leader meeting with his "War Cabinet". And I thought, in passing, that here was Our Great Decider meeting with Crazy Dick, Imelda Rice and Hadley Lamarr, the very folks who were absolutely positive that invading Iraq was the perfect foreign policy move. These are the people who are supposed to admit that their best idea was a total disaster and come up with a new and improved way to success. And then the thought passed and I returned to my research on getting blood from a stone. My chances of success are much better than theirs.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]