Monday, May 16, 2005

Support your PBS

Your Faithful Fireman does not much believe in petitions, though I do sign those I agree with. I find that they are most useful in starting up the old charcoal barbecue. Given the Texican fondness for barebrcue, I am sure Our Dear Leader loves to see petitions arrive at the White House.

Having said that I am putting a link to an online petition drive at www.freepress.org in support of their drive to oust Kenneth Tomlinson. Please hop over there and sign up. And don't forget to send a little love to your station, too. As my father used to say about the little old lady who pissed in the ocean, "Every little bit counts"

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]