Tuesday, May 17, 2011

If Rand Paul were given the choice

The choice to keep his mouth shut and be thought a fool or to open it and give proof that he is a fool, we now know what his choice would be. Rand Paul has come down wholeheartedly on the side of being proven a fool.
Kentucky Republican Senator Rand Paul said during a Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee hearing Wednesday that those who believe in a right to healthcare actually believe in slavery.

"With regard to the idea of whether you have a right to health care, you have realize what that implies," the senator said. "It’s not an abstraction. I’m a physician. That means you have a right to come to my house and conscript me."

"It means you believe in slavery," Paul added. "It means that you’re going to enslave not only me, but the janitor at my hospital, the person who cleans my office, the assistants who work in my office, the nurses."
We are forced to accept that the elder Dr. Paul believed in the efficacy of dropping a child on its head to improve its intelligence. Alien possession is the only other way to explain the strange pronouncements of Rand Paul.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]