Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sox, drugs and rock and roll.


Bill Clinton had a cat named Socks and to day I received an e-mail from George W Bush declaring his fetish for socks and offering to sell me a pair for $35.
I don’t know what your guilty pleasures are in life, but one of mine is socks.

I’m a self-proclaimed sock man. The louder, the brighter, the crazier the pattern -- the better! It’s usually the first thing people notice I’m wearing whenever I’m out in public and that’s the way I like it.

So when Chairman Reince Priebus asked me to write to you on behalf of the Republican National Committee (RNC), I told him I’d be happy to do it. But on one condition: my letter to you had to involve socks.

I’m proud to say the RNC has commissioned a limited-edition pair of socks in my honor. Embroidered with the Republican elephant and my signature on them, they’re sure to get you noticed...

I am deeply touched the RNC has chosen to make a limited-edition pair of socks with the Republican elephant in my honor. I hope you will get a pair for yourself or as a gift for a friend by sending a special campaign donation of $35 or more to the RNC today.
I am not about to send any money to Rinse Prewash and his thugs to support their efforts to tear down our country. And despite all the evil he has done, I am saddened to see a former president of the United States reduced to peddling socks for such a crew and telling us how moved he is by these socks. There is no question that George had too much drugs and rock and roll in his younger days. It's a shame we couldn't see the effects before now.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]