Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Weiner has thrown his hat in the ring


And announced he is running for the office of Mayor of New York City. While the job description does require the ability to be a prick, we hope his hat is the only piece of clothing he takes off on the campaign trail. From his e-mail:
I want you to be the first to know that today I am launching my campaign for mayor of New York City. In the video below, I talk about why I'm running and how I will fight for middle class families and those struggling to get into the middle class. Nothing is more important.


I've put together 64 new ideas to move our city forward. After you watch the video, I hope you'll take a moment to stay on my website (www.anthonyweiner.com) and look them over. Then, I hope you'll let me know what you think.

Thanks for watching and I hope you will consider being a part of this campaign.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]