Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The last man eligible


That is the apparent position of Ron Paul, the Ultima Paultard, towards Social Security Insurance. He is good enough to collect it but all the rest of you can go to hell.
“Are you on Social Security,” The Huffington Post’s Sam Stein wondered. “Do you get Social Security checks?”

“I do,” Paul replied.

“You just told younger generations that they should wean themselves off of this social contract but you haven’t done it yourself,” Stein noted. “You’re not the wealthiest man in Congress, I’m not saying that. But you have enough means to take care of yourself in retirement. Shouldn’t you provide an example?”

“No,” Paul said. “I think the programs are so designed, just as I use the post office too. I use government highways. I do that too. I use the banks. I use the Federal Reserve system.
Remember kids, if your name is not Ron Paul you don't deserve any government services.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]