Tuesday, February 21, 2012

American Talib leader doubts Obama's religion/

Franklin Graham, bastard child of Billy Graham and a manure pile, has denied denying the christianity in the smarmy way of his kind that says "don't believe what I say". He also stated that Santorum is a Christian. Which should tell you how little Franklin knows about religion.
Graham, who is the son of Billy Graham and the CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that Obama "has said he's a Christian, so I just have to assume that he is."

"All I know is I'm a sinner, and God has forgiven me of my sins... you have to ask every person," he said about whether he could say for sure that Obama is indeed of the Christian faith.

However, when asked about GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum's religion, Graham gave a much more concrete answer.

"I think so," Graham said when asked if he believes Santorum is a Christian. "His values are so clear on moral issues. No question about it... I think he's a man of faith."
Franklin does know about money and sees greater profit in the American Taliban than in anything that Jesus may have taught.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]