Thursday, February 24, 2011

Newt, you put the question to the public

During his speech at the U of Penn., morally challenged horn dog Newt Gingrich was questioned about why he believes he should be president with his marital track record. His response was:
"I've had a life which, on occasion, has had problems," Gingrich said. "I believe in a forgiving God, and the American people will have to decide whether that their primary concern. If the primary concern of the American people is my past, my candidacy would be irrelevant. If the primary concern of the American people is the future... that's a debate I'll be happy to have with your candidate or any other candidate if I decide to run."
Newt, let me be among the first to tell you that your candidacy is irrelevant. But don't feel bad. You are a Catholic now, the Church in Rome has for historically turned a blind eye to important people who have a girlfriend.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]