Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Not News Moment of the Day

From notorious slime bucket and spooge sucker Judas Joe Lieberman. Up to now he has been remarkably quiet on health insurance reform, but you know he hates the idea. When your wife is a lobbyist for the thieves he just has to say he will stop it or no more hand jobs from Haddassah.
"I told Senator Reid that I'm strongly inclined--i haven't totally decided, but I'm strongly inclined--to vote to proceed to the health care debate, even though I don't support the bill that he's bringing together because it's important that we start the debate on health care reform because I want to vote for health care reform this year. But I also told him that if the bill remains what it is now, I will not be able to support a cloture motion before final passage. Therefore I will try to stop the passage of the bill."
If there really was a God, old Judas Joe would have been a crispy critter long before now.

EXTRA: Needles to say there is plenty of video footage of Judas Joe talking out of the other side of his ass.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]