Thursday, May 28, 2009

This guy is a real Cutie

You know, when the big league Catholics catch you indulging in a little hanky panky with your lady love, you have two choices. You can cast her out of your life as a manifestation of the devil, confess and pray for forgiveness from the Chief Wizened Old Man. Or you can do as "Father Oprah" did and step down to the Junior Varsity Catholics who let you partake of God's greatest gift to mankind.
Father Alberto Cutie, an internationally known Catholic priest who admitted having a romantic affair and breaking his vow of celibacy, is joining the Episcopal Church to be with the woman he loves, he said Thursday.

"I will always love the Catholic Church and all its members," he said at a news conference. "But I want to start today by going into a new family.

"Here before this community where I have chosen to serve and where I live, I am going to continue to proclaim the word of God and my love for God," Cutie said.
Methinks he loves his God too much and his Church too little.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]