Monday, October 29, 2007

The Governator and The Leaf

From the BBC we learn the position of Governor Ahnold of everyboy's favorite leafy smoke.
California governor and former film star Arnold Schwarzenegger has told a magazine that marijuana is not a drug.

The ex-Hollywood actor said in a GQ interview that he had not taken drugs, even though he was shown smoking a joint in 70s documentary Pumping Iron.

"That is not a drug. It's a leaf," he told the magazine. He added: "My drug was pumping iron, trust me."
I guess steroids aren't drugs either, but I prefer to hang out with good old Mary Jane. But when the Governator starts speaking, he just can't stop. Asked about the greatest leaders his choices were
Tony Blair as one of the greatest leaders in history.

Mr Blair was ranked alongside former South African president Nelson Mandela, ex-US presidents John F Kennedy and Ronald Reagan, and former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.

Mr Schwarzenegger was also asked about his opinion of current US president, George Bush.

"I would say that I was... very fond of his father. I worked for President Bush Sr and he was a great man.

"I think his son does some great things and there are some other things I don't agree with."
Sorry Li'l George, but seriously, who knew Arnie was a diplomat?

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]